Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job New Haven, CT
New Haven, CT
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Connecticut. For this assignment, you will need an active CT medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CT state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.