Full Time Cardiology Job Brookfield, WI
You will join a well-established cardiology service line covering a small hospital within the greater Milwaukee area and participate in the development of an innovative care delivery model providing comprehensive clinical CV services to include an expanded care coordination team.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in your community as you will have the option to grow the practice quickly with outreach clinics in Wauwatosa, Menomonee Falls, and Waukesha. You will be busy immediately as there is an excellent primary care referral base. There is very strong subspecialty support and a full range of services available for patients and referrals.
In addition to competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
For more information, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2670198.
- Employed by one of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability
- A loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market is waiting for you
- Established cardiology program with 6 other cardiologists including interventional and EP
- Dedicated cardiac floor
- Option to work outreach clinics to support the community
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.