Full Time Urology Job Albuquerque, NM
This hospital-employed position offers a nationally competitive salary. You may also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, generous time off program (vacation, holidays, CME, and sick leave), CME allowance, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670298.
- Hospital-employed position with a salary guarantee
- 3 clinical days and 2 days in the OR
- Call is 4 days per month
- General bread and butter cases
- Access to a da Vinci robot
- APC support and ultrasound technician
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Generous time off program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.