Locum Tenens Family Practice Job AZ
Indian Health Service and tribal healthcare facilities provide a comprehensive health service delivery system for approximately 2.1 million American Indians and Alaska Natives, most of whom live on or near reservations and in rural communities.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.