Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens ophthalmologist opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a ND state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.