Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Reno, NV
You will receive a base salary, RVU bonuses, and partnership earnings after track. You will also be provided with medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 12 paid holidays, relocation and sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $2K stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this beautiful desert mountain city. You will have access to Lake Tahoe, river rafting, great schools, shopping, fine dining, an airport, and much more. This city offers a perfect blend of outdoor recreation and city conveniences. The area has a low cost of living, and Nevada has no state income taxes.
CompHealth is 1 of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670344.
- Competitive compensation with partnership-track
- Top private practice in the area
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 2021 fellows will be considered
- Top 100 cities to live in
- Lake Tahoe just a short drive away with a lot outdoor activities
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.