Full Time Perinatology Job White Plains, NY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME, 160 hours of PTO annually, and occurrence malpractice.
This position is located near a highly sought after area just north of New York City. White Plains provides the ideal combination of urban and suburban flavor. The city offers numerous parks and recreational facilities and a large variety of recreational programming for preschoolers through active older adults. Located in the heart of Westchester County and just 25 miles north of Manhattan, White Plains is one of the most accessible cities in the region.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670432.
- Consults only
- Shared call with director
- AIUM certified
- Level IIIB NICU
- Experience with amniocentesis/CVS is preferred
- Work closely with neonatologists and perinatal safety nurse
- They perform 2K deliveries annually
- They prefer candidates with 2 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.