Full Time Breast Surgery Job Dobbs Ferry, NY
This employed position offers a generous compensation package. You will also be offered a professional spending account, a 401(k) program, a profit sharing pension plan, life insurance, full malpractice coverage. Additional voluntary benefits include dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident coverage, critical illness coverage, hospital indemnity coverage, and legal coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV (in confidence) to Ronald.email@example.com and refer to job #2670438.
- Must be breast surgery fellowship trained
- Work in a state-of-the-art breast surgery center
- No general surgery or general surgery call
- Be a part of a growing breast surgery practice
- Schedule will include outpatient office visits, OR, and administrative time
- Preference for experienced breast surgeons
- Well-established and successful practice
- Practice is minutes away from New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.