Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Austin, TX
Posted by RecruitWell
Part time Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiologist – Austin, TX
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible cardiologist
- Permanent part time job opening
- Manage advanced practitioners (2-3)
- Telemedicine/House call option is available.
- Role would be once a week to start. Can add more shifts.
- Includes all aspects of in/outpatient cardiology evaluation and management
- Client has strong relationships with respected regional medical centers and ASC
- Work-life balance is encouraged
- EMR: Nex Gen
- Open to 2021 grads!
- Organization Information:
- Hourly Salary to be discussed
- Annual CME,
- Lifestyle Information:
- Family friendly community
- Great for outdoor activities (golf, hunting, fishing, boating)
- Thriving community, night life and music
- Home of the University of Texas - Austin
- Texas has no income tax and no corporate tax
- Driving distance to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.