Full Time Dermatology Job Greenville, SC
Pediatric Dentistry in Greenville South Carolina
Be a part of the fastest growing, and largest pediatric dental and orthodontic specialty DSO network in the United States. Because of their continuous growth, and high-quality care, they are actively recruiting for pediatric dentists to join their independently ran and established practices that offer clinical autonomy within AAPD guidelines. Some highlights are:
- Income potential is the strongest in the industry. The compensation is an employed position with full benefits.
- In addition to the base pay, the pediatric dentist has production bonus incentives.
- They offer a sign/relocation package that can be used at the candidate’s discretion.
- Paid malpractice (occurrence based)
- 10 days paid time off in addition to 6 national holidays.
- Health, life, dental, and 401k offered.
- Annual CE courses
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree - must have a valid state license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
The region provides:
- Family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Limitless area cultural opportunities including live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
Job ID: DDS 12324622
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.