Full Time Hospitalist Job Union City, TN
Union City, TN
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee. This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a small community setting! Hospitalist can schedule shifts in blocks. An average of 182/hours a month is full-time and there is an open ICU. Enjoy advanced practice clinician coverage while practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer. This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses. We ask that you be internal medicine or family medicine trained to apply. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Excellent comprehensive benefits and flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class hospital medicine experts
- Supportive administration
- Stability as part of the Baptist system
- TeamHealth also manages the ED as well, making for improved communication and culture of collaboration
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.