Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Corning, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Join TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care practice making a positive difference in Corning, New York! This is an excellent opportunity for a board certified or board eligible family medicine or internal medicine physician to provide compassionate quality care in a skilled nursing facility. Full-time and part-time options are available depending on your interests. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule along with the support of a national healthcare organization. Medical directorship and leadership opportunities are also available if desired. TeamHealth's Post-Aacute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Flexible daily schedule providing for work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.