Full Time Infectious Disease Job CA
Experienced Infectious Diseases specialist needed to build new program/team.
- Will join IM with ID fellowship, an IM with Nephrology fellowship, and an Endocrinologist.
- Must be Spanish speaking and willing to see occasional primary care patient; lots of Hep C cases.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8-5; outpatient setting.
- Will share call one week per month, 7am-7pm, via phone consults only.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, paid holidays/sick days, dues and fees, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates only encouraged to apply.
- Must be California licensed or in process.
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation.
In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well. Amenities include the most affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus great schools and universities, a thriving art scene, and family-friendly communities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.