Full Time Endocrinology Job Jefferson City, MO
Endocrinologist needed to join hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8-5; outpatient setting.
- New State-of-art medical building with full lab.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, quality bonus incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability,401K, 457b, 403b pension plan options, 4 weeks PTO/CME w/$2500 expenses, dues and fees, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community is Missouri's state capital with a local population of 45,000 and located just 30 minutes to Columbia and 45 minutes to Lake of the Ozarks for boundless outdoor and water activities. Enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city for cultural, community events, affluent population, without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. Locally offered are wineries, museums, great shopping and restaurants, parks for numerous recreational activities. Only two hours from both St. Louis and Kansas City for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well. Amenities include the most affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus great schools and universities, a thriving art scene, and family-friendly communities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.