Endocrinologist will join two Endocrinologists in busy, hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Three hospital system is community-owned, not-for-profit, provides healthcare services for more than 450,000 residents.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8-5; outpatient setting.
- No call - no weekends.
- New Osteoporosis Clinic.
- Large tertiary referral center.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonus, fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, dues and fees, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
With low crime rates and the 2nd lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, this community is the perfect place to raise a family. The area has a mild climate with all four seasons. With access to 4 major airports, this location is convenient for those who love to travel. Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you covered.
Contact: Neal Fenster