Full Time Radiology Job CA
A large multi-specialty group in Central California is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist for a full-time and permanent position. Incoming physician will join a team of 2 other experienced Radiologists! Enjoy being in a multi-specialty clinic setting that allows for collaboration between medical professionals.
- Schedule is Monday -Friday, days
- NO weekends, NO holidays & NO evening call
- Excellent team of technicians and support staff
- Quick turnaround for scheduling and results; great for physicians and patients
- Radiologists conduct fluoroscopy procedures, thyroid and/or breast biopsies
- Average of 35,000 studies/year
- Facility equipped with 2 mammography rooms, 2 ultrasound rooms, 1 MRI room, 1 CT room (64-slice), 1 dexa scan room, 4 diagnostic rooms (1 fluoroscopy), tomosynthesis images
- Service area covers 2 counties (600K+ population)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- License, dues & subscriptions allowance
- Paid time off for CME and vacation
Central California / San Joaquin Valley / Only 45 miles from Fresno, CA ? this family friendly community offers the unique combination of affordable housing, an easy commute to work, and an economic opportunity. It also has a population over 130,000, is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, only an hour's drive from national parks, and within easy reach of coastal beaches. Come see what central California has to offer!
*** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.