Full Time Emergency Medicine Job MO
A Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility in south central Missouri is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be part of the collaborative staff in this state-of-the-art Emergency Department!
- Well-equipped with the latest in emergency health technology
- Emergency Department sees 28,000 patients annually
- 16 private treatment rooms with two designated as trauma/major medical
- Excellent diagnostic imaging & laboratory services including digital portable X-ray with bed-side imaging available in as little as 23 seconds
- State-of-the-art cardiac monitoring system with stat 12-lead EKG
- Advanced technological headboard design
- Negative Pressure Room
- Fully equipped decontamination area
- A 24/7 laboratory staffed with degreed medical technologist who can perform almost any lab testing in house
- Offering a competitive salary and complete benefits package.
This regional referral center?s service area extends through nine-counties (180,000 population) in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas.
This hospital is undergoing a massive expansion of more than 120,000 square feet, which includes the construction of a new medical office building, flexible clinics, procedure suite, centralized imaging facilities, an updated pharmacy, and a new food service area.
*** J1 & H1B VISA SUPPORT AVAILABLE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.