Full Time Rheumatology Job CA
- New Rheumatologist will join large multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic offers on-site radiology, full service lab, and physical rehab center.
- Service area covers two counties of over 600,000 residents.
- Teaching opportunity with the 580 bed Level III Trauma and Stroke Center.
- Hospital is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
- Employed position includes generous salary, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, LT disability, pension plan, 20 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community is located in the heart of the Central Valley and is referred to as the Gateway to the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, it is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming small town charm. It offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family friendly community and economic opportunity.
There are an average of 275 sunny days per year. There are several lakes, two major rivers and reservoirs for fishing and boating. Three major ski resorts also are nearby, offering some of California's best downhill and cross-country skiing.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.