Full Time Pediatrics Job Modesto, CA
FQHC hiring Pediatrician just outside Modesto, CA
A community health organization in Turlock, CA is hiring (2) two BC/BE Pediatricians for full time, permanent, and employed positions. This Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is adding caring and compassionate providers who are looking to make a difference in the lives of underserved patients in California"s Central Valley.
- Outpatient clinic setting with newborn rounding
- Office Hours are Monday ? Friday, 9am-5pm
- Expecting to hire both physicians before Fall 2021
- Call will start at 1:3 but move to 1:4 once both Pediatricians join
Join a 20+ site, primary care-based community health organization and FQHC. This team provides comprehensive pediatric care services with a strong emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
Compensation & Exceptional Benefits
- Salary of $210,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Quarterly bonus (quality & productivity)
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Payment of licensure, DEA and one professional society
- 403B matching program plus defined pension plan contribution
- CME reimbursements & dedicated time
- Paid Vacation Days, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship available
Community of Turlock, California
Located about 15 miles from Modesto, Turlock is home to roughly 74,000 residents and California State University Stanislaus (CSUS). Turlock provides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning environment with relaxed rural living. It is the heart of California?s Central Valley. Turlock is 45 miles from Stockton, 90 miles from Sacramento, and 105 miles from San Francisco.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.