Full Time Otolaryngology Job HI
We are currently scheduling interviews for a large healthcare system based in Honolulu.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient otolaryngology services through direct patient care
- Teaching and supervision of residents from the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine and assigned residents and/or students from other programs
- Requires commitment and interest in the clinical and surgical aspects of general otolaryngology in the hospital and private sector settings
- Board certified or board qualified in Otolaryngology
- Two (2) years of inpatient and outpatient experience preferred
- Guaranteed salary and a full complement of benefits
Aloha isn?t just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. Consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in outdoor activities all year-round. In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, the Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. It?s no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.