Locum Tenens Oncology Job OK
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oklahoma with qualified medical oncology providers. The work schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm. You can expect to see around 12 - 15 patients per shift, and duties include seeing inpatients and outpatients. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified candidates are needed for this role. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.