Full Time Orthopedics Job MN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other vascular/endovascular job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2670020.
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- General orthopedic surgery procedures
- State-of-the-art medical center
- No call responsibilities
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Canadian surgeons are welcome to apply
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- LTD/STD, vacation, and CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.