Full Time Hospitalist Job Scranton, PA
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you happy to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
This permanent opportunity has a generous compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/short-term and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2670040.
- Join established post-acute facility
- Medical services for various skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and assisted living
- Monday - Friday, 40-hour week
- Board certified in internal medicine or family practice
- Post-acute care and geriatric experience preferred, but not required
- Collaborate with multispecialty team members
- Suburban area
- Low cost of living, good schools, and recreation for all 4 seasons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.