Full Time Critical Care Job Springfield, OR
This is a permanent full-time and employed position. You will join a collegial critical care team on a 7 on and 7 off block schedule in an open ICU. Experienced intensivists are preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
Benefits may include a competitive base salary plus productivity incentives for greater income. You will also receive an annual CME allowance, relocation, commencement bonus, a stipend during training, medical education debt assistance, and much more.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2669684.
- Join a collegial group of intensivists in an open ICU
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off (daytime shifts)
- 100% inpatient critical care
- Open to 2022 fellows
- No call on your off block
- Supportive administration
- The hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites with full breadth of ANC coverage
- Wonderful area to raise a family with great schools and a good work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.