Full Time Hospitalist Job Tulsa, OK
This employed opportunity has a salary dependent upon experience plus bonuses. You will also be offered 3 medical plans, vision and dental coverage, paid life insurance and long-term disability, voluntary life insurance and short-term disability, PTO, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2669876.
- Leadership role is a combination of hospitalist, administrative, and supervision
- Monday to Friday flexible days from 10 to 11 am to 3 to 4 pm with limited call by phone if needed
- Oversee NPs and PAs at the hospital seeing patients
- Rural critical access hospital located just 60 minutes to Tulsa
- IM or FM candidates with current hospitalist experience
- Leadership experience is not required
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Option to live in Tulsa or suburbs that are commutable to the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.