Full Time Primary Care Job Bradenton, FL
Primary Care Physician
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Bradenton, FL that offers its employees top-notch benefits and top-rated management.
The Company:Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Primary Care Physician. The compensation range our client is offering is $240,000 - $300,000.
- Incentive & Quality Bonus
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Student Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 120 Hours Of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Of CME, $1,500 for CME;
- DEA & State License Paid
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Benefit package to include 100% of Health, Dental, Long Term disability, Life Insurance at 1x Annual salary, and other benefits
- Board Certification or Board Eligible In Internal Medicine or Family Practice Required
- Current Florida Medical License Required
- Must Have Experience Treating HIV & Hep C Patients
- Monday-Friday 8-5 (One late day)
- 24-26 patients a day
- Call Rotation 1:13 Weeks by phone only
- No rounding
- No admitting
- Please applied
- No nights
- No weekends
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.