Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job KS
You will receive a competitive base salary dependent on experience, bonus potential, medical/dental/vision with family coverage available, 4 weeks of vacation, an 1 week of CME with $3.5K stipend. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, life insurance, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2669194.
- Generous compensation package
- Full benefits
- 100% outpatient duties
- Easy call just once a month
- Established private practice facility
- Have full staff support
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Work in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.