Full Time Psychiatry Job Cleveland, OH
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that is dependent upon experience. You will also be offered health insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and $5K stipend, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2669461.
- Minutes from downtown attractions
- Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns
- Nontraditional inpatient adult psychiatry unit
- No more than 12 patients per day
- Launching a new IP adult program this summer
- Acute care with living room/residential model
- Suboxone/buprenorphine waivered
- Residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.