Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job WI
This hospital-employed position offers generous compensation and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time with a stipend, 3 retirement plan options, and malpractice coverage with tail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611 and refer to job number 2669570. All inquiries are confidential.
- World-renowned healthcare organization
- Highly competitive compensation
- 3 retirement plans
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Charming waterfront community
- Research and teaching at Mayo Clinic if desired
- H-1B and J-1 fellows are welcome
- Excellent quality of life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.