Locum Tenens Cardiovascular Surgery Job ND
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Dakota-based facility is currently seeking a cardiovascular surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is for clinic and call. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active ND state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.