Full Time Emergency Medicine Job AL
This hospital-employed opportunity is offering a competitive compensation. You will also receive a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, medical education debt assistance, CME, cell phone, medical licensure fees, and more.
From soaring mountains to sparkling lakes, there is so much to do and see in North Alabama. But it is not just outdoor adventure you will find. There is also an array of awesome attractions that will keep you and the family entertained for weeks on end.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity or others nationwide, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2669603.
- Commencement bonus and recognition awards for quality
- Moderate volume facility
- New graduates/residents welcomed
- Must be at least board eligible
- Competitive pay with relocation assistance and student loan reimbursement
- Cell phone and licensure fees paid
- Malpractice coverage and CME
- Close to Chattanooga, TN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.