Locum Tenens Radiology Job Hilo, HI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens interventional radiology opportunity is now available in Hawaii. The ideal physician is comfortable in performing all requested IR exams and fluoroscopic studies within the imaging department. For this assignment, you will need to have an active HI state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current HI medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and with call. The covering physician must be board certified and have current BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: IR exams and fluoroscopic studies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.