Full Time Oncology Job Globe, AZ
Oncology – Beautiful Arizona
Base Salary $450,000+(DOE) with Production
90 Minutes to Downtown Phoenix
Join a busy and growing Critical Care Hospital with a service area of over 45,000, 3 rural clinics, and an Indian reservation to share coverage with. Excellent administration and support!
- Guaranteed base salary plus RVU bonus structure
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance + student loan repayment!
- Services include Cardiac Cath Lab, Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology, in-house Renal Dialysis, an extensive wound clinic with 2 hyperbaric chambers, a level 4 contracted ED, and access to a state-of-the-art infusion center
- Uncapped earning potential and virtually no competition
- Flexible schedule total practice autonomy
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice, and 401(k) with up to a 4% match
- Office space available on the hospital campus with access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This mid-sized community, 80 miles from Phoenix, is known for the many recreational opportunities available in the national forests that surround the area.
- Beautiful rugged mountain vistas and southwest sunsets
- Hiking, mountain biking, camping, fishing, and hunting
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Short drive to Phoenix, Arizona
- Affordable cost of living – excellent tax structure
- Close proximity to two international airports
- Renowned universities – University of Arizona, Arizona State University
- Professional sports – NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL
Job ID: ONC 292739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.