Full Time Oral Surgery Job Albany, GA
Oral Surgery in Southern Georgia
$475,000 Base Salary
A private group is actively recruiting for an oral surgeon or an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon to take over a well-established practice in Southern Georgia from a retiring physician. Some highlights are:
- $475,000 base salary with additional monthly collection bonus potential
- No call requirement
- Paid malpractice
- Health, life, dental, and 401k offered.
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree - must have a valid state license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
- Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
- A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
- Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
- An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
- Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
- Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
- A truly affordable cost of living – 20% less than the national average
Job ID: OMFS 12794773 (JN -012021-23915) (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.