Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job CA
We have an opportunity in California for an urgent care physician. The provider can expect to work up to 12 12-hour shifts per month, with part-time and full-time availability accepted. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3 - 4 patients per hour. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. They are seeking a physician with an outstanding record of performance. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Part time and full time options
- CA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Typical urgent care duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.