Locum Tenens Surgery Job MN
A new opportunity for a locum tenens general surgeon is now available in Minnesota. The facility needs a provider to work weekend call coverage. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 6 C-sections per month. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certifications. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekend call coverage
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.