Locum Tenens ObGyn Job AL
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Alabama with their search for a temporary OB/GYN. The work schedule consists of 12-hour shifts on days or nights. This facility sees around 60 deliveries per month, and this facility is looking for candidates who can do the full scope of OB/GYN duties. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted AL medical license in hand. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- 12-hour shifts days or nights
- AL license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 60 deliveries per month
- Full scopes of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.