Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Jacksonville, FL
This permanent opportunity offers a generous compensation plus incentives and bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO/holidays, relocation assistance up to $10K, a negotiable sign-on bonus, CME with stipend and time off, a retirement plan of 401(k) with contribution/match, partnership potential, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
The city is located on the Atlantic coast and offers world-class beaches, golf courses, culture, entertainment, and resort areas. Jacksonville has over 500 diverse neighborhoods, and you can choose to live in an almost rural environment, the heart of the city or near or on the beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2668936.
- Live in coastal Florida
- Well-established private practice
- Partner track potential
- Tight-knit group with exclusive equipment
- Patient care is main priority
- Proton therapy preferred but not required
- Join group of 4 other radiation oncologists
- Housing cost lower than national median sale price
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.