Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 7 on/7 off, with no call, and you will see an average of 7 - 15 patients per shift. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active NC medical license. This assignment requires ICU rounding.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off
- Call: No
- Caseload: 7 - 15 patients per shift
- Procedures: ICU rounding required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.