Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a current CPR certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: CPR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.