Locum Tenens Oncology Job WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm, with no call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.