Locum Tenens Oncology Job ND
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in North Dakota is currently in search of a medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment includes both inpatient and outpatient. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 8 to 12 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active ND state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 to 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.