Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Oshkosh, WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens interventional cardiology opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. You must be comfortable with ICU and atherectomy. The assignment schedule is Monday - Sunday, with weeknight and weekend call, and the physician will see 6 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active WI state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new WI license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday
- Call: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.