Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Lexington, KY
The 1st 2 years are salaried, then you can become a full partner/shareholder (with a buy-in) where the earning potential is upward toward 1 million as a partner. You will also be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this major Kentucky metro area that is home to renowned universities and medical centers, a rich mix of culturally diverse peoples, and all the amenities of a big city with plenty of Southern charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2669455.
- 100% vascular surgery practice
- 2-year partnership-track opportunity
- No general surgery
- Vascular fellowship is required
- Join 4 other vascular surgeons
- Admit to 2 hospitals
- Need is for this year
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.