Full Time Surgery Job MI
New England, MI
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth, a nationwide team of world-class general surgeons, is expanding in New England! Our acute care General Surgery program provides the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with schedule flexibility, supportive leadership, and high standard of care. As a surgeon with TeamHealth you will be able to focus on patient care and the medicine you want to practice, without the distraction of administrative responsibilities. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, our stability and national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers and leading physician practice in the country.
- Excellent schedule for a great work/life balance
- Relocation not required
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth's online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.