Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Knoxville, TN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
A growing pediatric after hours clinic in the beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee area is seeking a PRN pediatrician interested in picking up open shifts as needed with our reputable urgent care team. We offer a convenient option for pediatric walk-in treatment when the doctor offices are closed. Physician must be proficient in reading and interpreting x-rays, splinting, suturing, minor trauma assessment and management, wound care/closures, and incision/drainage of abscesses. The ideal candidate will offer practice experience in an urgent care or fast-track setting and is comfortable caring for newborns to 21 years of age. Board certification in pediatrics or pediatrics emergency medicine is a requirement to be considered. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Well-equipped clinics affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Opportunity to pick up open shifts as needed
- Paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.