Locum Tenens Surgery Job GA
A Georgia facility has an opening for temporary general surgery coverage. The work schedule is 1 weekend per month. Duties for this role include typical general surgery procedures with low-level trauma and endos. Volumes range from 2 to 5 cases per weekend. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ATLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only GA-licensed providers will be considered for this role. This area offers multiple points of interest including museums, fine dining, theater, and more. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 1 weekend per month
- GA license required
- ATLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 2 - 5 cases per weekend
- Typical GS with low-level trauma and endos
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.