Full Time Family Practice Job Redding, CA
Northern California - Family Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Loan Repayment + Access to Scribe
Outpatient Only - Four Day Work Week
This outpatient practice opportunity offers you a flexible schedule and favorable patient volume to maintain an excellent quality of life! You will be joining two, well-respected physicians in an established clinic.
- Established hospital - serving the community for over 100 years
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Flexible schedule - option for a 4-day work week
- Average 15 patients per day
- Generous financial package plus student loan repayment
- Take advantage of a scribe!
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come live in a community that offers a relaxed lifestyle with access to larger cities in California, Oregon and Nevada. There are a variety of outdoor activities available in the national forest and wildlife refuge that surround the area. This safe, family friendly community offers a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Quiet, safe neighborhoods surrounded by historic buildings and striking architecture
- Abundance of outdoor activities right in your backyard – hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and skiing
- Charming main street with a variety of restaurants, boutiques and a movie theater
- Low cost of living - 2% lower than U.S. average
- Diverse and affordable homes - average home price of $118,000
- Enjoy clean air and four seasons - mild summers, cool fall, snowy winters and a vibrant spring
Job ID: NP 18022
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.