Full Time Orthopedics Job Wailuku, HI
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - Maui, Hawaii
Full Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work Week
e Hau’oli Mau – (Be Happy Always) – Enjoy Practicing and Living in Paradise
As a full-time Orthopedic Surgery Physician, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island State.
- Huge community need for a general Orthopedic Surgeon - build a busy full scope practice
- Only cover one hospital location
- Startup your own private practice with full hospital support and built-in referral system from all PCPs on the island
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless.
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
Job ID: ORS 9283633
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.