Full Time Psychiatry Job Bloomington, IN
A VA Community based outpatient clinic located in Bloomington, IN has an opening for an outpatient Psychiatrist to join their team.
- Competitive salary, sign-on negotiable, relocation, and full benefits
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Join two behavioral health providers (Psychiatrist and Psychologist + LCSWs) and 4 primary care providers
- Diagnose and treat mental and behavioral health conditions in an adult, outpatient setting. Provide supervision as needed to mental health nurse practitioners, psychologists, and social workers.
- Develop program content and organize and lead activities planned to enhance the social development of individual members and the accomplishment of group goals
- Collaborate with the core PACT team (Primary Care Provider, RN, and Medical Assistant)
- Minimum of 1-3 years' clinical medical practice with adult patients
Nestled in the rolling hills of Southern Indiana and home to 85,000 residents this energetic city offers spectacular scenery, outdoor activities, world-class educational opportunities, Big Ten sporting events and much more! Residents enjoy a friendly, safe, and inviting environment with the convenience of Indianapolis just one hour away. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.